Wednesday, September 28, 2011

OZARK CRAFT FAIR...

Come visit us at the Ozark Craft Fair this weekend!  We are on row 16, booth 3!  Help make our debut a success.  Come see my Hide and Seek Art (custom or semi-custom), Hide and Seek Notecards, memorbilia collages, magnetic clips and more!  Hours are 9-6 Friday and Saturday, and 9-4 on Sunday in the Ozark Finley River Park.

Preparations are being made to set-up our booth tomorrow... our debut!  Thanks to the MO National Guard for loaning us a tent and to my wonderful hubby for showing me how to set it up.  And more importantly for his support during this time.  I am making this short because I have more sets of notecards to put together and signage to make for the booth. 

Thanks so much and if you can't make the craft fair contact me to make an order for the items you see in the photos or a custom piece of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment